Baked Honey Mustard Chicken
Baked Honey Mustard Chicken – The traditional mixture of honey and mustard smothered throughout tender chicken breasts and baked to a succulent perfection. A beautiful throw-together baked chicken dinner that’s very easy to make and it’s wholesome!
- 4(Four ounces every) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1teaspoon (or to style) chicken seasoning mix
- 1-1/2tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1/4cup honey
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1 tablespoon wholegrain mustard
- 1/2teaspoon white vinegar
- 1/8teaspoon paprika
- 4sprigs fresh rosemary, optional but recommended
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Lightly grease a 9×13 baking dish with cooking spray and set aside.
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a skillet.
- Season chicken breasts all over with the chicken seasoning blend and add chicken breasts to the skillet; cook for two minutes on each side, or till browned.
In the meantime, prepare the honey mustard sauce.
- Mix 1/2 tablespoon olive oil, honey, mustards, white vinegar, and paprika in a small mixing bowl; whisk till nicely mixed.
- Transfer chicken breasts from skillet to previously ready baking dish.
- Pour prepared honey mustard sauce over the chicken breasts, turning chicken over so to cover each chicken breast entirely.
- Lay sprigs of rosemary between chicken breasts.
- Cover with foil and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove cowl and continue to bake for 15 minutes extra, or till chicken is cooked through. Cooking time will vary depending on the size/thickness of the chicken.
- Remove from oven and let stand 5 minutes.