#Recipe: #Slow #Cooker #Pork #Loin
If you like pork tenderloin, it’s time you try boneless pork loin. Consider it tenderloin’s larger, equally mild cousin. It’s the star of this super-simple cozy dinner, in which the slow cooker does all the work to create juicy pork loin with a side of thick-cut carrots and baby red potatoes. Plus, you’ll love the sweet and tangy sauce that brings it all together.
- 1 pound baby red potatoes, halved
- 1 pound carrots, peeled and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 (2- to 3-pound) boneless pork loin
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- Place the potatoes and carrots in the bottom of a 6-quart or larger slow cooker. Generously season the pork loin all over with salt and pepper. Place in the slow cooker on top of the vegetables.
- Place the honey, vinegar, broth, and cornstarch in a medium bowl and whisk until smooth. Pour over the pork loin.
- Cook until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the middle of the pork loin registers 155°F, 5 to 6 hours on the LOW setting or 3 to 3 1/2 hours on the high setting. Slice the pork loin and serve with the vegetables and sauce.
Read More About Recipe >>>Click Here<<<