#Cream #Cheese #Cinnamon #Roll #Fat #Bombs (High Fat Keto Snack)
For as long as I can remember, I’ve absolutely loved cinnamon rolls with a cream cheese frosting. When I was growing up, my Grandmother used to make the BEST cinnamon rolls, even better than one of my biggest guilty pleasures, Cinnabon. That’s exactly why I’m such a huge fan of the recipe I’m about to share with you guys…even just thinking about it now is making my mouth water! These cream cheese cinnamon roll fat bombs feature everything I love from my favorite snack. The cinnamon fat bombs are made keto-friendly by keeping the ingredients low carb and high fat, and the cream cheese frosting is unbelievably good. This is truly a high fat keto snack that’s to die for.
For the balls:
- ½ cup butter, softened
- ¼ cup granulated Stevia or other low carb granulated sweetener
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
For the frosting:
- 3 tbsp heavy whipping cream
- 1 oz cream cheese, softened
- 2 tsp granulated Stevia or other low carb granulated sweetener
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- To make the balls, in a bowl cream together the butter and sweetener.
- Add the cream cheese and vanilla extract and beat until blended.
- Add the almond flour and ground cinnamon and mix to combine.
- Cover and freeze until the mixture is firm enough to scoop into balls, about 30-60 minutes.
- To make the frosting, whisk the cream cheese, heavy whipping cream, sweeten and vanilla extract to combine.
- Remove the mixture from the freezer.
- Using a 1 tablespoon cookie scoop, scoop the balls.
- Using a spoon, drizzle the frosting on the balls and freeze.
- Store the balls in an air-tight container in the freezer for up to a month.
- Read More About Recipe >>>Click Here<<<