#BLT #CHICKEN #ALFREDO #FRENCH #BREAD #PIZZA
Looking for an easy dinner idea? This is loaded with goodness and is kid approved.
- 1 loaf French bread
- 1 jar Alfredo sauce
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 cup chopped cooked chicken
- 3/4 cup crumbled cooked bacon
- 1 cup diced tomates
- 1/2 cup finely chopped spinach
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Cut the loaf of bread lengthwise into 2 halves.
- Spread 1 cup of the Alfredo sauce on the cut bread. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Top the bread with the chicken, bacon, tomatoes, and spinach. Cover the toppings with cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Broil for 1 minute, if desired. Cut each side of the pizza into 7-8 slices. Serve immediately.
Read More About Recipe >>>Click Here<<<